Bridge auctions -SEF- tome 1 Pair auction - digital or paper
SEF explained and commented
Philippe Cronier / Michel Bessis / Jean-Christophe Quantin
How to deepen the understanding of SEF? The bridge auction , written by three of the best specialists in the discipline, offers you the answers to the questions you are asking yourself, really develops all the auction situations in depth and offers you avenues for improvement.
Also Consider Our selection for you
Do you want to practice a simple, effective auction system, played by the majority of your partners? This is the SEF you need, the system initiated by the French bridge federation and brought up to date every five years since 1990.
How to deepen its understanding? The bridge auction , written by three of the best specialists in the discipline, offers you the answers to the questions you ask yourself, really develops all the auction situations in depth and offers you avenues for improvement.
This first volume devoted to auctions for two constitutes an essential reference work. Very quickly, the Bridge auctions will become the vade-mecum that you will not be able to do without.
- PROLOGUE. HAND EVALUATION
- CHAPTER 1. OPENING
- CHAPTER 2. THE OPENING ANSWERS AT LEVEL 1
- CHAPTER 3. RESPONSES TO OTHER OPENINGS
- CHAPTER 4. REPEAT FROM OPENER
- CHAPTER 5. THE SECOND RESPONDENT'S AUCTION
- CHAPTER 6. AFTER PASS AUCTIONS
- CHAPTER 7. CHELEM'S AUCTIONS
Authors : Michel Bessis - Philippe Cronier - Jean Christophe Quantin
Preface : Patrick Grenthe, President of the French Bridge Federation
LE BRIDGEUR 2016 editions
264 pages .
- Auteur Jean-Christophe Quantin, Michel Bessis, Philippe Cronier
- Thème Enchères à 2
- Niveau de jeu 2 - Confirmé, 3 - Perfectionnement
- Language French
- Éditeur Le Bridgeur
- Format Numérique, Papier