Find in these pages the most frequently asked questions.
Do you have a question or do you think a topic should appear here? Don't hesitate to ask your question.
It may be published in these pages!
What are loyalty points? How do I use them?
For every euro spent on the website you earn 1 loyalty point. To redeem your points, simply click on the grey "Redeem Points" button in the lower left corner of the Shopping Cart page. 500 loyalty points are worth 1 euro.
How do I pay for my purchases on the website?
We offer several payment methods:
- Credit card (CB, Visa, Mastercard). The payments are ensured by our partner Paybox which ensures the safety and the recording of the payment order. You will have access to a secure dedicated space on which it will be necessary to provide: Your credit card number, its expiration date, its cryptogram (the last 3 digits on the back of your card)
- Pay Pal. You will access your secure Paypal payment space where you can pay with your credit card or via your account in a few clicks. Paypal is the leading system of electronic wallet, recognized in the whole world for its reliability.
- Check. Send us your check to the order of "Le Bridgeur" and to the address Le Bridgeur, 27 rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris. Your order will be shipped upon receipt of your payment.
- Bank transfer. Bank details for your transfer: Bank Code: 30056 Bank Code: 00750 Account No.: 0750 402 5521 RIB Key: 32 BIC: CCFRFRPP IBAN: FR76 3005 6007 5007 5040 2552 132 As for payment by check, the order will be validated and shipped upon receipt of payment by our accounting department.
What are the delivery times? When will I receive my order?
You will receive your order between 3 and 4 days after we receive your payment (see https://www.lebridgeur.com/livraison-rapide for more information).
I forgot my password and I can't login to my account. How do I reset it?
- To generate a new password and log in, follow these steps:
- Click on "Sign In" at the top right of the interface.
- In the "Registered Customers" section, click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address linked to your account and click on "I am not a robot" (captcha). A green notch should appear. Your browser may ask you to answer a question. In this case, answer it until the notch appears.
- Click on the "Validate" button.
- You will receive an e-mail, click on the associated link. - Set your new password (without spaces) and click on the "Reset Password" button.
- To log in, click on "Log in" at the top right of the interface, then in the "Registered customers" section, enter your e-mail address and your new password.
How to create a customer account?
To create an account:
Click on "Sign in" at the top right of the interface.
- In the "New customers" section, click on "Create an account".
- Complete the registration form. The fields marked with a red star are required. Make sure the email address you entered is valid and get a password you can remember.
- Click on "I am not a robot" (captcha). A green notch should appear. Your browser may ask you to answer a question. In this case, answer it until the notch appears.
- Click on the "I create my account" button. - An account confirmation email will be sent to you. The creation of an account is free and without obligation.
What are the different sections of the site?
The site is organized in 4 distinct parts:
- Buy online: to order bridge products and many other games in complete security!
- Le Bridgeur Magazine: to know everything about the reference bridge magazine in France and to subscribe.
- Bridgerama Magazine: to discover the favorite training magazine of French players and subscribe.
- Play and learn: to access our free bridge games and exercises and progress regularly.
How do I empty my cart?
To empty your cart, start by clicking on the corresponding box. Then, for each item, click on the black cross at the end of the line to remove the list.
How do I access my journals in digital format?
To view and download your journals, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account by clicking on "Log in" at the top right of the interface and then entering your email and password in the "Registered customers" section. If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot your password?" and follow the steps indicated to generate a new one.
- Once logged in, click on the "My account" link at the top right of the interface and then on the "MY SUBSCRIPTIONS" menu on the left.
- All your journals will be displayed. Click on the "Download" button associated with the journal of your choice to access it. Every month, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the publication of the new journal in digital format.