Flanc Gagnant Tome 1: Signage
The must in terms of signage. This work fills a gap in the bridgesque literature.
Reminder of the rules for the opening bridge at Sans-Atout and the color
- The usual signals
- Signage on the opening
- Signage by providing
- Signage while playing
- Signage when discarding.
Also Consider Our selection for you
After a few mandatory reminders on the politics of initiation to color and Sans-Atout, Michel Bessis set out to divide the study of this vast subject into four fundamental situations:
- Signaling on the opening: when to call? When to give the account?
- Signage by providing: when should we report? How to inform the partner without helping the declarant too much? Should we use Smith's call?
- Signage while playing: what message to convey? Little promising?
- Signaling when discarding: how to reconcile the need not to give tricks with the signal aspect of discarding?
All these aspects of bridge are illustrated by a large number of explanatory data, allowing to highlight all the subtleties of this part of the game.
Number of pages: 233
Editions Le Bridgeur
September 2011 reissue.
- Auteur Michel Bessis
- Thème Jeu de la défense
- Niveau de jeu 1 - Compétition, 2 - Confirmé
- Langue Français
- Éditeur Le Bridgeur